Friday, January 16, 2009

Risako Sugaya 菅谷 梨沙子 1st Photobook



This photobook came out in 2006 when Risako was a mere 12 years old.
While being interviewed by Sanspo.com she admitted 'doubts' in regards to some of the photos but also says to of had a 'pleasant experience' and hopes that her fans enjoy the various facets of her personality.
A photo from this photobook was also featured in some article questioning the moral implications of featuring young girls in 'skimpy bikinis'.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Download the photobook here.
Below a few of my favorite photos...


1 comment:

  1. I really like this PB, maybe her best until now. Some photos are... "omg I feel so bad for seeing this", specialy the ones with the yellow bikini; but what I like about this PB is that she looks so... Risako. And that's great.

    (At least I'm a 17 years old girl, so I can see this PB without feeling guilty, haha xD).

    I'm really impatient for her 4th PB! Hopefully she'll release one this new year. I'm so buying it if that happens.

    Well, that's all.

    Byes~!
    Arche-JoIyO (H!O)

    ReplyDelete